Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Dearest Child


Good morning my beloved!

I saw you when you woke this morning. I smiled with expectation because I have so many blessings lined up you for on today. You met me this morning in that secret place and I was able to make love to you there. We laughed and we cried. You shared with me your deepest concerns, and I touched you and that concern went away. I love it when you let me into the deep places of your heart. I love it when just rest in my arms.


As I kissed you today I released endurance to stand against your enemy. As I held your hands I released healing and prosperity. As I rubbed your head I released a peace and I washed away the memories of yesterday. As I massaged your back I released strength to stand. As I rubbed your feet I anointed them with oil and I released the ability to run your race.

I have need of you today... so go and do not forget my touch.. do not forget my embrace.. think on it and it will help you today. There is another than longs to be your lover, but his love is temporary and my love is forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment